Summer Vegetables with Herbs in Foil Grill Packets
Loaded with fresh herbs and a dash of butter, each foil packet is packed with deliciousness!
TOTAL TIME:30 min.
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in half and sliced into Â˝â€ť pieces
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut in half and sliced into Â˝â€ť pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1â€ť pieces
- 1 small red onion, cut into Â˝â€ť pieces
- 1 Tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- Â˝ tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 Tbsp. butter
Heat grill gas grill to medium heat or charcoal until ashes are white.
Stack two pieces of heavy duty aluminum foil (18â€ťx18â€ť each). Place vegetables in the center of the foil, top with herbs, salt and pepper; toss to combine. Dot top with butter. Bring opposite corners of foil together and crimp to form a packet.
Place packet on the grill; cook 12-15 minutes until vegetables are tender.
Tip: Use caution when opening packets to avoid steam burns.
Per serving: Calories 150, Calories from Fat 100, Total Fat 12g (18% DV), Saturated Fat 7g (35% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 30mg (10% DV), Sodium 690mg (29% DV), Carbohydrates 9g (3% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 5g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A 50%, Vitamin C 220%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.