Spinach Quinoa Wrap
- 4 whole-wheat tortillas, taco size
- 1 can (15 oz.) organic black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 package (14 oz.) organic firm tofu
- 2 cups prepared organic quinoa
- 2 cups fresh organic baby spinach
- 2 cups fresh organic broccoli
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup fresh organic grape tomatoes, chopped
- Organic ground black pepper
- Ground chipotle chili pepper
Drain most excess liquid inside container of tofu by pressing tofu block between paper towels firmly (but not so hard as to shred apart). Cut block of tofu into 1ā€¯ cubes.
Add 1 tablespoon oil to a medium pan and place on stovetop. Add tofu to pan and cook on medium-high heat, uncovered, stirring every few minutes until golden brown and crispy on edges.
In a food processor or high efficiency blender, puree beans with 1 tablespoon olive oil until a smooth paste forms.
Lay out tortillas and smear with bean spread. Add quinoa, spinach, broccoli, mushrooms and tomatoes to each tortilla wrap as desired. Add ground black peppercorns and ground chipotle chili pepper to taste. Roll edges of wrap around contents, cut in half width-wise and serve. Refrigerate leftovers.