Spicy Shrimp Tacos with Mango Slaw
Make taco night deliciously different with these shrimp tacos topped with fresh, crunchy and sweet slaw.
TOTAL TIME:20 min.
SERVINGS:4 (2 tacos each)
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- Ā½ tsp. grated lime zest
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- Ā½ tsp. chipotle chili powder
- 16 oz. (approximately 50-60) raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded and chopped
- Ā¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 8 corn tortillas, 6ā€¯ diameter
In medium glass bowl, whisk oil, lime zest, lime juice and chipotle chili powder. Add shrimp, stirring to coat. Cover and refrigerate about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir together coleslaw mix, mango, dressing and cilantro; set aside.
Heat a 10ā€¯ nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir shrimp mixture 3-4 minutes or until shrimp are bright pink.
Divide shrimp and mango mixture evenly among tortillas. Serve with lime wedges.