These patties are a cinch to make, and will surprise guests with their exciting flavor combinations.
- 2 lbs Salmon fillets, skinless
- 1 Tablespoon Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Yellow Bell Pepper
- 3 Tablespoons Yellow Onions
- 3 Tablespoons Celery
- 2 ounces Butter, unsalted
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley, chopped
- Â˝ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Â˝ teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- Â˝ teaspoon Dill Weed
- Â˝ teaspoon White Pepper
- Â˝ teaspoon Blackening Seasoning
- 1 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1-1/4 cups Mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups Panko Bread Crumbs, for coating
- 6 ounces Vegetable Oil
- 1 bottle Remoulade Sauce
- 1 each Lemon, cut in wedges
Cook the salmon in the oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until itâ€™s done, then chill in the refrigerator.
The vegetables should be cut into a small Â˝ in. dice. Melt butter in a sautĂ© pan and sautĂ© the vegetables until theyâ€™re translucent but have no color. We donâ€™t want them to caramelize. After theyâ€™re finished cooking chill them in the refrigerator as well.
When everything is chilled mix all the ingredients together and mix well. If the mix is too dry add a little mayonnaise, if too wet add a little more bread crumbs. Use a 1/2 measuring cup to form the patties and roll in additional bread crumbs.
SautĂ© the cakes in vegetable oil until theyâ€™re golden on each side, then place them on a lined sheet pan and cook for 5 min on 350 degrees.
Serve hot with Remoulade Sauce and lemon wedges.