Pork Carnitas Nachos with Pineapple Guacamole : PINEAPPLE GUACAMOLE & EDIBLE FLOWERS
Tasty and tangy pineapple guacamoleâ€¦easy to make, and a great addition to many dishes!
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 cup ripe pineapple, chopped into small pieces
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tsp. salt, plus more to taste
- 2 Tbsp. edible flowers (roses work well)
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro, stems removed
- 1 tsp. jalapeĂ±o, finely chopped
Using a teaspoon, scrape out the avocado into a bowl.
Chop the flowers and cilantro.
Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well. Season with more salt to taste.
Serve with the nachos or a bowl of chips as a side for your next game night.