Pink Vegan Strawberry Smoothie
Sweet strawberries make this smoothie sensational! Be sure to try it in combination with the Green Vegan Avocado Smoothie.
TOTAL TIME:10 minutes
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- Â½ frozen banana, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. organic pomegranate juice
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. fresh mint, plus sprig for decoration
- Â¼ cup cashew milk, almond milk or coconut milk
- 1-2 Tbsp. pomegranate seeds, for decoration
- 1 Tbsp. coconut flakes, for decoration
Blend all ingredients in a blender till smooth. Add on the top of the Green Vegan Avocado Smoothie to cover the strawberries, like pictured. Garnish the edges withÂ a few spoonfuls of pomegranate seeds and finish off with a few spoonfuls of the green smoothie, add coconut flakes and a sprig of mint. Enjoy with a colorful paper straw.