These little veggie burgers are topped with smoked Gouda and drizzled with a tamari soy sauce reduction.
TOTAL TIME:45 minutes
- 4 cups whole wheat breadcrumbs
- Â½ cup mixed walnuts, hazelnuts and almonds, toasted
- 2 cups carrots, grated
- 1 cup mushrooms, finely chopped
- 4 Tbsp. onion, grated
- Â½ tsp. salt
- â…› tsp. pepper
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Â¼ cup milk, plus one tablespoon
- Olive oil, for cooking
- Sliced smoked Gouda cheese
- 20 dinner rolls
Place nuts in food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
Combine nuts with remaining ingredients and form into small patties. Heat olive oil in a medium skillet and brown burgers on both sides. Place a slice of cheese on each burger and heat until melted. Place sliders on buns and drizzle with the tamari reduction sauce.