Grilled Ribeye Steak and Caesar Salad
Steak done to perfection and crisp salad with just the right dressingâ€¦a perfect pairing!
- 4 each Angus Ribeye Steaks, 1 to 1 1/2 thick (about 14-18 ounces each)
- Kosher Salt and Cracked black pepper to taste
- COMPOUND BUTTER:
- 1 lb butter soft
- Â˝ bunch Italian parsley large stems removed, rough chop
- 1 pkg. Chives rough chop
- 2 Shallots finely diced
- 4 cloves finely chopped garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Plastic wrap
- GRILLED CAESAR SALAD:
- 4 heads Private Select Artisan Lettuce, cut in half (Sweet Gem Lettuce)
- 8 ounces Caesar Dressing, Kenâ€™s Oil Style
- Olive Oil Spray
- 4 ounces Parmesan Cheese, shaved
- 1 each Baguettes, bias cut (16 pieces)
When ready to grill, brush grill and rub with a oiled towel, then preheat grill to medium-high heat. When grill grates are hot, season steak and put steaks on grill and cook, turning 90 degrees for grill marks and over once after 4 minutes and repeat on other side. Time depends on desired doneness. Serve each steak with Compound Butter and Grilled Caesar Salad.
Combine all ingredients. Place butter mixture on piece of plastic wrap or parchment paper fold over plastic wrap and form into log, twist ends to seal and chill until butter is hard. Slice pieces off to top steaks, pork chops, chicken or fish. Can be frozen up to three months.
Brush both sides of baguette slices with some of dressing, then grill bread, turning over occasionally, until toasted, 1 to 2 minutes.
Spray cut side of lettuce with olive oil. Grill for 2-3 minutes on cut edge. Then spray other side and repeat grilling. Cut lettuce in half, drizzle with dressing and top with parmesan. Crouton on side of plate. Serve and offer cracked black pepper.