Grape Kebabs with Maple Pumpkin Dip
Make snacking a fun affairā€¦kids and adults both will love these delicious fruit kebabs!
TOTAL TIME:15 min.
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. real maple syrup
- Ā¼ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch Kosher salt
- Ā¼ lb. piece hard salami, cut into Ā½ā€¯xĀ½ā€¯ pieces
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled, cut into 1ā€¯ pieces
- 24 red and green grapes
- 24 melon balls (honeydew and cantaloupe)
- Wooden picks
- Pumpkin or squash (for garnish)
In small bowl, beat together all dip ingredients until well mixed (1 minute); set aside.
Alternate kebab ingredients on wooden picks.
Skewer kebabs into a small pumpkin; serve with dip.
Per serving: Calories 100, Calories from Fat 60, Total Fat 7g (11% DV), Saturated Fat 3g (15% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 20mg (7% DV), Sodium 300mg (12% DV), Carbohydrates 7g (2% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 4g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.