Copper River Salmon
- 4 â 5 Ounces Copper River Salmon
- Fillets, Skin on, Cleaned and Trimmed
- 4 â Tablespoons Kroger Olive Oil
- 3 â Tablespoons Fresh Chopped Dill
- 1 â Tablespoon Kroger Kosher Salt
- 1 â Tablespoon Kroger Ground Black Pepper
Lightly brush your salmon with olive oil.
Season the salmon lightly with salt and ground black pepper.
Then, sprinkle with freshly chopped dill.
In a medium pre-heated sauteÌ pan add in 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil and evenly coat the bottom of the pan.
Place the salmon into the heated and oiled pan flesh side down.
SauteÌ the salmon until light Carmel has been achieved, about 3 minutes. Then flip the salmon over to finish cooking. It should be about 2-3 more minutes for the skin side.