Baby Spinach Salad with Mango, Cherries and Avocado
This summer salad with mango, cherries, avocado, onions and honey is sweet, tangy and delicious!
- Â¼ tsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro, finely chopped
- Â¼ tsp. salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1 bag (6oz.) baby spinach
- 1 cup cherries, stemmed, halved and pitted
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded and sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and sliced
- â…“ cup red onions, sliced
In a salad bowl, combine baby spinach, cherries, mango, avocado and red onions. Set aside.
In small mixing bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, honey, cilantro, salt and pepper.
Drizzle salad dressing over salad.
Per serving: Calories 210, Calories from Fat 130, Total Fat 15g (23% DV), Saturated Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 190mg (8% DV), Carbohydrates 22g (7% DV), Dietary Fiber 6g (24% DV), Sugars 14g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A 90%, Vitamin C 70%, Calcium 6%, Iron 10%